113 Cottage Place is located in Ridgewood, NJ
between Linwood Ave. East and Franklin Ave.,
one block west of Maple Ave. North
From the East: Route 4 West to Route 17 North. Take the Linwood Ave., West exit. Continue through four traffic lights. One block beyond the fourth light (North Maple Ave.), turn left onto Cottage Place. The Society and Reeb House (administrative offices) are on the left in the second block.
From the South: Take Route 17 North to the Linwood Ave., West exit and follow directions above.
From the North: Take Route 17 South to the Linwood Ave., West exit. Follow the directions above.
From the West: Take Route 80 East to Route 17 North to the Linwood Ave., West exit. Follow the directions above.
Parking is available:
1. On the street, very limited between the Society & Franklin Avenue.
2. On nearby streets anywhere there is a parking meter – no payment required on Sundays.
3. In the Stop & Shop lot at Franklin & Cottage, not around the front doors, but in the back of the lot.
4. In the Kings lot on Maple Ave., not next to and not in front of Kings, but near Corde Cleaners; walk around Kings through a break in the back fence to rear parking lot of the Society.
5. In the municipal lot behind the Education Center, on the corner of Cottage & Franklin, across Franklin Avenue from Christ Church.
Please do not park in the Kings lot directly behind the Society. This lot is intended for the use of their customers. However, you may park in the shopping center lot in spaces south of Kings in front of Corde Cleaners. Spaces are also available on Cottage Place, in the municipal lot of the Education Center across Franklin Avenue from Christ Church.